Looking for ways to show your renewing residents some love? Get creative! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
You can get dust free, coated wire shelving at any hardware store and have your maintenance team install it for your residents. What a great upgrade!
Again, really affordable and easily installed.
Faux Granite Laminate Countertops for Kitchens
Who doesn’t love a new look for their kitchen? There are GREAT options out there nowadays that look so much like granite at a fraction of the cost.
1 Hour of Redecorating Service
Redecorators decorate your home with what you have on hand already. They simply rearrange the space and the accessories
- Clean their blinds
- Add a chair rail
- Install a ceiling fan in the master bedroom
- Upgrade their kitchen lighting
- Paint an accent wall (or two) for them
- Upgrade their dining room light fixture
- Install new cabinet hardware on their kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- And always offer to clean their carpeting and touch up their paint.
What else have you done as renewal gifts for your residents?